Uptime in your plant is key!
- Are your maintenance personnel not capable of keeping up with advancing complex control systems?
- Is it difficult to hire and retain qualified people?
- Are you not benefiting from best available technology because plant personnel are unable (or unwilling) to support it?
KEY Can Unlock:
- Hidden capacity in your facility
- Solutions to increased quality
- The power of IoT and data collection
- Flexibility of powerful manufacturing management software
- Value of integrating business planning and manufacturing systems
KEY is an Automation Management Plan that has a complete set of services designed to support your manufacturing processes.
- Onboarding, development of triage plan, and issue-based response for correct resource being deployed
- Monitoring of abnormal system changes
- Triaging of problems/issues quickly to deploy correct resource
- Rapid response and correct resource deployment – based on issue defined in automation management plan
- Analysis of historical problems/issues “driving” ongoing planning for mitigation of problems/issues
Components of KEY:
- Monitoring of equipment and process abnormal conditions
- Recording a history of the same
- Adds to alarming provided by the control system (ISA-18)
- Escalating alerts by workflow
- Notification of plant personnel and support team via SMS and email
- Remote phone and/or network (VPN & cloud) support
- Deploying resources to site as necessary
- Utilizing historical data and expert services
- Identify root cause
- Eliminate nuisance alerts
- Various data analytics
- Regular reviews of plant performance
- Focused assessment of equipment and operational needs
- Categorizing mitigation options
- Regular on-site equipment performance reviews and alignments
- Documentation vault – your control system assets backed up and ready to restore if needed and available to:
- Your internal service personnel
- ECS provided external service personnel
Additional Benefits of KEY:
- Ticket based tracking of all service activities
- Private portal for review and monitoring of open tickets by plant and enterprise
- Service when you need it
- VPN based service provided by certified professionals
KEY by ECS – UNLOCK UPTIME!
Total Process Automation
ECS’ value-focused Total Process Automation solutions are built on the lessons of 40 years of hands-on experience with process automation systems. Only ECS brings together faster deployment, increased efficiency, and ongoing agility – to reduce costs, raise product quality, and deliver greater value and higher profitability over the long term.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here