No one understands better than ECS the support efforts required to own the equipment, technology, and software that constitute process systems. It’s in our DNA – beginning with the company’s founder, who was a plant maintenance engineer.TotalCare©represents our concern not only for a company’s process systems but also for the business goals those systems support.
PreCare© is built into every ECS system’s design, ensuring that the system is:
- Flexible, to adapt to unforeseen needs
- Accessible, with secure remote access to systems
- Supportable, including tools, source files, documentation, and licensing to care for systems
- Documented, because a system starts with knowing what’s there
- Data rich and capable of providing the data that directs support activities
FirstCare© includes the services required to bring systems into production. Depending on ECS’ role, FirstCare may include:
- Installation, or installation support, if others perform the installation
- Checkout, including cold and hot wiring checks, motor bumps, etc.
- Commissioning, including functional checks of equipment and software
- Operator training on simulated systemsand maintenance training on ECS-provided tools
- HyperCare intense initial production support and coaching
ForeverCare© for the long-term care of process systems can be tailored to specific needs and can be provided for systems initially installed by others. ForeverCare offerings include:
- Monitoring of key system logs and parameters
- Onsite visits to uncover otherwise unseen problems or inefficiencies
- Maintenance activities that keep the system in top condition throughout its lifecycle
- Optimization with capacity and quality improvements to improve the bottom line
- DataCare to ensure that system databases, logs, records, and other data sources are backed up and not growing beyond design
NowCare© is ECS’ emergency support system that responds to emergency needs quickly, with the best resources available. NowCare is available to all, not just ECS customers.