ECS works with manufacturers every day to deliver robust automation solutions that minimize outages and downtime. Drawing on a 40-year history of completing more than 3,500 projects, ECS integrates controls into new processes, improves existing lines and migrates obsolete control systems for companies representing a variety of industries, processes and base control systems and technologies.
- Automates expanded or new processes
- Provides engineering and implementation services
- Assists with specifying components from major automation suppliers
- Delivers the benefits of optimization to process systems
- Leverages existing equipment for added output
- Migrates legacy systems to modern platforms
- Delivers turnkey solutions for major brands