A batch management software package is a key component of an ANSI/ISA-88 (S88) batch production system. A batch management package manages execution of ANSI/ISA-95 (S95) manufacturing operations management activities. System integrators have significant leeway in how they configure batch management software packages to manage a specific batch process.
All system integrators are NOT equal. Writing a single program that can control any batch process requires infinitely deeper and broader understanding of S88 than does writing a single-purpose or custom program. Systems built on S88 Builder reflect S88 to the letter.
When properly implemented, batch management is:
- Efficient at managing batch process equipment
- Effective at producing consistently high-quality products
- Flexible to produce future, undefined products efficiently and effectively with minimal reconfiguration
Whether or not a batch management solution includes S88 Builder, ECS offers significant S88 knowledge and experience to its customers.
Schedule a free review of your process with an experienced ECS engineer to learn how you can create more value with your process.
Total Process Automation
Whether you are starting from scratch at a new facility or retooling an existing facility for growth purposes, you can trust that ECS has you covered.
- Radically shorter schedules
- Amazing flexibility for changing needs
- Extremely efficient process execution
- Highly focused operators
Learn More About S88 Builder
S88 Builder is a model based ControlLogix program that provides speed, flexibility, and cost savings