Production Data Collection
Today’s digital process control systems offer the opportunity to benefit from extensive data. To be useful, the system collecting the data must be capable of turning it into actionable information. Process systems that are operated and maintained based on actionable information are more reliable and more profitable.
Production data collection systems vary based on needs. For example, some systems need a historian capable of recording a high volume of data rapidly; others do not. Many include analysis and reporting; others simply hand data off to existing or preferred analysis and reporting systems.
You must consider operation, maintenance, compliance and optimization needs when implementing a new process control system. ECS Total Process Automation, combined with S88 Builder, includes built-in features such as:
- Operating cycles and runtime for applying predictive maintenance to all components
- Logging of all operator activities
- Insertion of manual and semiautomatic activities in the batch record
- Creating inventory transactions for manual and semi-automatic activities
- Compliance with government regulations and internal standards
- Reduced breakdowns through predictive maintenance
- More accurate and efficient inventory control
- More accurate product costing
- Batch and CIP performance
- Batch and CIP record
- Preventive maintenance
Total Process Automation
Whether you are starting from scratch at a new facility or retooling an existing facility for growth purposes, you can trust that ECS has you covered.
- Radically shorter schedules
- Amazing flexibility for changing needs
- Extremely efficient process execution
- Highly focused operators
TotalCare represents our concern not only for the process systems but also for the business or businesses those systems support.