Business Planning and Logistics Integration
You often can achieve very high value by integrating your business planning and logistics system, also known as an enterprise resource planning or ERP system, in your plant floor systems.
ECS works directly with your ERP team to develop the transaction flow that meets your business needs securely and efficiently. When implemented as part of ECS’s Total Process Automation, your ERP integration can be tested against your simulated control system. Testing in advance means your ERP integration can be in place on day one of production.
- Efficiency—reduce the effort needed to flow data from level four to the control system and back
- Accuracy—remove human error when collecting and transposing data
- Timeliness—access your data in near real time
- Improvement–improve accuracy of production performance management, such as OEE
- Compliance—comply with tracking and archiving requirements
- Completeness—manage and improve your business with all the data you need where you need it
- Consistency—ensure all your plants look the same to your business planning and logistics system
Let Us Create a Total Process Automation Solution for You!
Batch Manufacturing Experts
After more than three decades of developing batch process control systems using a total process automation approach, we have the experience and expertise it takes to build powerful, high-performing plants that produce high-quality yields. Because we are dedicated to performance improvement and innovation in batch manufacturing the approaches that we have developed over 40 years are all designed to BOOST production performance and quality.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here