Business Planning and Logistics Integration
You often can achieve very high value by integrating your business planning and logistics system, also known as an enterprise resource planning or ERP system, in your plant floor systems.
ECS works directly with your ERP team to develop the transaction flow that meets your business needs securely and efficiently. When implemented as part of ECS’s Total Process Automation, your ERP integration can be tested against your simulated control system. Testing in advance means your ERP integration can be in place on day one of production.
- Efficiency—reduce the effort needed to flow data from level four to the control system and back
- Accuracy—remove human error when collecting and transposing data
- Timeliness—access your data in near real time
- Improvement–improve accuracy of production performance management, such as OEE
- Compliance—comply with tracking and archiving requirements
- Completeness—manage and improve your business with all the data you need where you need it
- Consistency—ensure all your plants look the same to your business planning and logistics system
Let Us Create a Total Process Automation Solution for You!
Total Process Automation
ECS’ value-focused Total Process Automation solutions are built on the lessons of 40 years of hands-on experience with process automation systems. Only ECS brings together faster deployment, increased efficiency, and ongoing agility – to reduce costs, raise product quality, and deliver greater value and higher profitability over the long term.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here