Today’s digital process control systems offer the opportunity to benefit from extensive data. To be useful, the system collecting the data must be capable of turning it into actionable information. Process systems that are operated and maintained based on actionable information are more reliable and more profitable.
Production data collection systems vary based on needs. For example, some systems need a historian capable of recording a high volume of data rapidly; others do not. Many include analysis and reporting; others simply hand data off to existing or preferred analysis and reporting systems.
You must consider operation, maintenance, compliance and optimization needs when implementing a new process control system. ECS Total Process Automation, combined with S88 Builder®, includes built-in features such as:
- Operating cycles and runtime for applying predictive maintenance to all components
- Logging of all operator activities
- Insertion of manual and semiautomatic activities in the batch record
- Creating inventory transactions for manual and semi-automatic activities
- Compliance with government regulations and internal standards
- Reduced breakdowns through predictive maintenance
- More accurate and efficient inventory control
- More accurate product costing
- Batch and CIP performance
- Batch and CIP record
- Preventive maintenance
Let Us Create a Total Process Automation Solution for You!
Total Process Automation
ECS’ value-focused Total Process Automation solutions are built on the lessons of 40 years of hands-on experience with process automation systems. Only ECS brings together faster deployment, increased efficiency, and ongoing agility – to reduce costs, raise product quality, and deliver greater value and higher profitability over the long term.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here
Does your electronic batch record include manual actions?
Batch management solutions from ECS record adjusting (manual) additions made from the HMI in the batch record. No more indexing to the correct recipe step in Batch View.