Distributed Control System
PlantPAx® is Rockwell Automation’s modern DCS, offering native integration of a broader base of devices, equipment, and complex machines than other DCS platforms. Based on the highly-popular Rockwell Automation ControlLogix processor line, PlantPAx® generally costs significantly less to deploy and maintain than other DCS platforms. Clients benefit from a common, cost-effective, automation platform that is fully capable for all plant requirements as opposed to using a traditional DCS platform for process control and a traditional programmable controller platform for auxiliary systems.
ECS deploys and enhances PlantPAx® with a broader scope of reuse library of ControlLogix code and FactoryTalk View objects, to give the PlantPAx®system a process-centric user interface as prescribed by ISA-88 and ISA-95.
Clients benefit from:
- Objects are not programmed but configured to interface with other objects as required by the process capacities.
- One single initial Controller ACD program and HMI download that can continuously be configured to deploy and improve any processing functionality.
- Deploy multiple controller’s functionality from a single configuration instance to organize required functionality that seamlessly performs all required inter-controller coordination.
- Allow process knowledgeable personnel to configure and improve the process automation without the need to be PLC programmers.
- Non-proprietary open code with documented functionality.
- Minimizing project deployment duration and cost while improving the project’s quality and peace of mind.
- Deploys batch manufacturing solutions on the Rockwell Automation PlantPAx platform
- Is a globally recognized expert in batch manufacturing
- Assists batch manufacturers with deploying Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Batch for efficient, consistent and predictable batch operations control
- Is knowledgeable of Rockwell Automation’s batch operations management offering alternatives
- Deploys solutions using Rockwell Automation’s Library of Process Objects as well as client standard reuse libraries for PlantPAx solutions
- Is committed to your success–“We succeed together”.