ECS Solutions & PlantPAx
PlantPAx is Rockwell Automation’s modern DCS, offering native integration of a broader base of devices, equipment and complex machines than other DCS platforms. Based on the highly-popular Rockwell Automation ControlLogix processor line, PlantPAx generally costs significantly less to deploy and maintain than other DCS platforms. Clients benefit from a common, cost-effective, automation platform that is fully capable for all plant requirements as opposed to using a traditional DCS platform for process control and a traditional programmable controller platform for auxiliary systems.
ECS deploys and enhances PlantPAx with a broader scope of reuse library of ControlLogix code and FactoryTalk View objects, to give the PlantPAx system a process-centric user interface as prescribed by ISA-88 and ISA-95.
Clients benefit from:
- Objects that span from Instruments, Control Modules, equipment Modules, Equipment Phases to Units, these are encapsulated and deployed utilizing S88Builder, our productivity tool.
- Objects are not programmed but configured to interface with other objects as required by the process capacities.
- One single initial Controller ACD program and HMI download that can continuously be configured to deploy and improve any processing functionality.
- Deploy multiple controller’s functionality from a single configuration instance to organize required functionality that seamlessly performs all required inter-controller coordination.
- Allow process knowledgeable personnel to configure and improve the process automation without the need to be plc programmers.
- Nonproprietary open code with documented functionality.
- Minimizing project deployment duration and cost while improving the project’s quality and peace of mind.
- deploys batch manufacturing solutions on the Rockwell Automation PlantPAx platform
- is a globally recognized expert in batch manufacturing
- assists batch manufacturers with deploying Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Batch for efficient, consistent and predictable batch operations control
- is knowledgeable of Rockwell Automation’s batch operations management offering alternatives
- deploys solutions using Rockwell Automation’s Library of Process Objects as well as client standard reuse libraries for PlantPAx solutions
- Is committed to your success–“We succeed together”.
Let Us Create a Total Process Automation Solution for You!
Batch Manufacturing Experts
After more than three decades of developing batch process control systems using a total process automation approach, we have the experience and expertise it takes to build powerful, high-performing plants that produce high-quality yields. Because we are dedicated to performance improvement and innovation in batch manufacturing the approaches that we have developed over 40 years are all designed to BOOST production performance and quality.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here