ECS Solutions & PlantPAx
PlantPAx is Rockwell Automation’s modern DCS, offering native integration of a broader base of devices, equipment and complex machines than other DCS platforms. Based on the highly-popular Rockwell Automation ControlLogix processor line, PlantPAx generally costs significantly less to deploy and maintain than other DCS platforms. Clients benefit from a common, cost-effective, automation platform that is fully capable for all plant requirements as opposed to using a traditional DCS platform for process control and a traditional programmable controller platform for auxiliary systems.
ECS deploys and enhances PlantPAx with a broader scope of reuse library of ControlLogix code and FactoryTalk View objects, to give the PlantPAx system a process-centric user interface as prescribed by ISA-88 and ISA-95.
Clients benefit from:
- Objects that span from Instruments, Control Modules, equipment Modules, Equipment Phases to Units, these are encapsulated and deployed utilizing S88Builder, our productivity tool.
- Objects are not programmed but configured to interface with other objects as required by the process capacities.
- One single initial Controller ACD program and HMI download that can continuously be configured to deploy and improve any processing functionality.
- Deploy multiple controller’s functionality from a single configuration instance to organize required functionality that seamlessly performs all required inter-controller coordination.
- Allow process knowledgeable personnel to configure and improve the process automation without the need to be plc programmers.
- Nonproprietary open code with documented functionality.
- Minimizing project deployment duration and cost while improving the project’s quality and peace of mind.
- deploys batch manufacturing solutions on the Rockwell Automation PlantPAx platform
- is a globally recognized expert in batch manufacturing
- assists batch manufacturers with deploying Rockwell Automation FactoryTalk Batch for efficient, consistent and predictable batch operations control
- is knowledgeable of Rockwell Automation’s batch operations management offering alternatives
- deploys solutions using Rockwell Automation’s Library of Process Objects as well as client standard reuse libraries for PlantPAx solutions
- Is committed to your success–“We succeed together”.
Let Us Create a Total Process Automation Solution for You!
Total Process Automation
ECS’ value-focused Total Process Automation solutions are built on the lessons of 40 years of hands-on experience with process automation systems. Only ECS brings together faster deployment, increased efficiency, and ongoing agility – to reduce costs, raise product quality, and deliver greater value and higher profitability over the long term.Let’s Discuss Your Need
Latest Case Study
A Batch Solution To Address Immediate Needs And Future ImprovementsRead Case Study Here